DECEMBER 2007 - CHRISTMAS

___________A - Ian_____________________B - Tony
____ ________
__________C - Mike_______________D - NIGEL (Winner)

DECEMBER WINNER - NIGEL

Public Vote Result:-
MIKE 39% - NIGEL 34% - TONY 17% - IAN 10 %
(Total Votes 221 )

Independent Judge's Comments
"First of all I hope you all had a Happy Christmas and that you all have a productive (photographically!) New Year."

"As usual a difficult job, this almost goes without saying. My winner this month is D-(Nigel). I loved the light refractions on the baubles and nobody could avoid guessing the title of this photograph. I liked Photo A-(Ian) but it didn't say "CHRISTMAS". It was a lovely winter shot and typical of some countries at Christmas time, but as I said not Christmas. Both B-(Mike) and C-(Tony) did fulfil the brief, but neither had the atmosphere or were as good a photograph as D-(Nigel)" said Ruth.

_____________________________________________________________