NOVEMBER 2007 - REFLECTIONS

___________A - Nigel__________________B - Ian
_________
_____C - TONY (Winner)_____________D - Mike

NOVEMBER WINNER - TONY

Public Vote Result:-
TONY 35% - NIGEL 29% - IAN 26% - MIKE 10%
(Total Votes 251)

Independent Judge's Comments
"As usual all the entrants produced excellent photos and were a pleasure to judge. After much deliberation I have decided that my winner this month is Photo C, City Reflections. It fulfilled the brief and in an innovative way. Well done Entrant "C" but congratulations to you all" said Ruth .

Photo A - (Nigel) This photograph was taken on a very sunny day at 4pm, the sun was quite low and just behind my right shoulder. These conditions allowed me to make the most of the natural Autumn colours, especially the cascade of colour from the Weeping Willow, complemented perfectly with the darker colours in the woods and near the lake side. The deep blue of the water in the foreground is as a result the conditions, I had to revisit this site over a period of several hours to capture the intense contrast of colour and shades, particularly evident in the reflections.
Photo B - (Ian) I was walking past this magnificent building, when I looked up and noticed the incredible reflection on the corner of this building giving the amazing effect off another building within a building, just by the total Reflections.
Photo C - (Tony) The name of the photo is "City Reflections". It was taken on the 11th November just after the Remembrance Day at the Park Memorial.
Photo D - (Mike) After a the hustle and bustle of a shopping trip to Shopping Centre for Christmas presents, I sat down by the lake and reflected on how much I had spent, while watching the wild life floating by.

_____________________________________________________