MAY 2008 - MOVING BODIES

___________A - Mike______________B - Nigel (Winner)

________________________C - James
_______________

MAY WINNER -NIGEL

Public Vote Result:-

MIKE 35% - NIGEL 35% - JAMES 30%
(Total Votes 42 )

Independent Judge's Comments
" I liked the cyclists, the photo was in focus but the bathing huts rather stole the scene. If the photo had been cropped it would have been much better although the huts were great. The cyclists were a little static andrather lost in the photo. I know they were moving but there was no feeling of movement. The horse race showed lots of movement, good. However, the photo was way out of focus, difficult in the circumstances, I know. The winner was definately the solo horseback rider, a good action photo, well composed and in focus. I felt that this photo was a really clear winner, no problems for me this month !" said Ruth

_____________________________________________________________