APRIL 2008 - TECHNOLOGY

___A - Mike (Winner)______________B - Tony

_________C - Ian___________________D - James
___ _____
_________E - Nigel___________________F - Alan


APRIL WINNER -MIKE

Public Vote Result:-
TONY 37% - IAN 20% - MIKE 20% - JAMES 7% - ALAN 6% - NIGEL 5%

(Total Votes 75 )

(photo "F" was received late and therefore was not seen by the Independent Judge)

Independent Judge's Comments
"Another really intersting group of photos."

In the order of E to A, just to be different:

E: I liked the photo but it should have been cropped in my opnion to remove the edge yellow sticker. The central one acts as a good focal point but the repetition at the side distracts the eye.

D:The fish and mobile phone a clever idea and expresses the brief perfectly. However, the colour of the hand was sufficiently "off" for me to be distracted by it when the focal point should have been the phone.

C: I found this very difficult to interpret as I didn't recognise what it was and the very dark colouring made detail difficult.

B: Although this was a good photo it didn't completely fulfil the brief for me. It is obviously technological in derivation but I spent too much time asking "what is it?", a good second but not the winner.

A: The winner! Good sharp focus, fulfils the brief and I am sure the manufacturer would be pleased to use it in their brochure. As you can see I liked it!

As always these are my choices and I am trying this month to explain what I feel when I see them, someone else would have different ideas I expect.

Thank you for letting me share them again, I always look forward to them coming!


__________________________________________